- browsing the Web Site;
- or performing an action like scroll, by clicking on the internal page links;
- or closing the banner of the Information visible at every first access on the Web Site, as required by the decision of the Italian Data Protection Authority (n. 229 of May 8th, 2014) and by the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
3. DEFINITION OF COOKIE
A cookie ("Cookie") is a piece of information, a small text file, which is downloaded and stored on the User's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting a particular website; it stores information that can subsequently be read back by the web sites or third parties; they are used to recognize a browser or a user as unique and unmistakable.
Cookies can also perform various functions: make browsing between the pages of a web site more efficient; memorize the user's preferences and generally improve the browsing experience of a web site.
In some cases, they may allow the User to view promotions that may be interesting to him; may be necessary for the correct operation of the Web Site; they can be useful because they can safely store information such as the User name or language settings; they allow, once installed in the devices, the User to avoid compiling the same information every time he accesses a web site visited previously.
The Web Site uses various types of Cookies:
- session C.: they expire once the User closes his web browser;
- persistent C.: they remain on the User's device for a certain period of time or until the User deletes them;
- technicians C.: they are essential for browsing the Web Site and make full use of its features, including access to the various protected areas of the Web Site. Without these Cookies some requested services may not be accessible. The User does not need to provide Consent for technical cookies, as they are requested for the functioning of the Services as requested by the User;
- analytics C.: they are used to obtain information regarding the use of the Web Site, for advertising and email; recommend any errors in the Web Site application; furthermore, it allows obtaining detailed technical information such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an email has been opened, on which parts of the Web Site or email the user has clicked and the time elapsed between several clicks made. This information can be associated with the details of the User, such as their IP address, domain or browser, but they are nevertheless analyzed so as not to trace the identity of a specific user; to continuously maintain, operate and improve services;
- functional C.: allow the Web Site to remember the choices (for example, the User Name) to provide more personalized and optimized navigation; they are not essential for the operation of the Web Site, but they improve the quality and experience of navigation. If the User does not accept these Cookies, the features of the Web Site may be reduced and access to the contents of the Web Site may be limited;
- profiling C.: they are used to create a User profile that is used to provide contextualized advertising content customized according to the User's preferences during internet browsing. In any case, Youthstream creates these Cookies without being able to identify a specific User; they are stored on the User's device only with their Consent.
- targeting C.: they come from third party advertisers; they can be stored on the User's device and used by advertising networks, data exchange services, marketing analysis and other ISP; collect information on the User's browsing habits from various websites and online services in order to display relevant advertisements on third-party websites and services. Ad networks can share this information with advertisers through their network. The information collected using these Cookies is used for contextualized and personalized advertising, managed by third parties and does not personally identify the User; they are stored on the User's device only with their Consent.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept Cookies; they are stored on the Hard Disk of the User's device.
You can disable Cookies on the main browsers of the site by following the instructions provided at the following links:
The update date will be available at the top of this page.
All changes to the Cooky Policy will take effect from the time of publication on the Web Site and will be considered accepted by the User if he continues to use the Web Site and Services after the aforementioned publication.
The User is invited to check this page frequently to check for any changes.
3. DIFINITION OF COOKIE
5. enable/ DISABLING