INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in common operations, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in replies, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to verify liability in case of possible computer crimes against the website: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not last for more than seven days.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors
Whenever users/visitors enter to this website and send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail, the acquisition by Youthstream Media SA of the address of the sender and/or other personal data that will be processed exclusively to answer the request, or for the provision of the requested service. Personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests
- C. session: they expire once the user closes his web browser;
- C. persistent: they remain on the user's device for a certain time or until the user deletes them;
- C. technicians: they are essential for browsing the website and make full use of its features, including access to the various protected areas of the website. The presence of these cookies is functional to some requested services that, otherwise, may not be accessible. In relation to these technical cookies, the user does not need to provide consent, precisely because they are required for the operation of the services as requested by the user;
- C. analytical: they are used to obtain information regarding the use of the website, for advertising and e-mails; advise any site application errors; moreover, it allows to obtain detailed technical information such as the last visited page, the number of visited pages, if an email was opened, on which parts of the website or email the user clicked and the time elapsed between the many clicks carried out. This information may be associated with the user's details, such as their IP address, domain or browser, but are nevertheless analyzed in such a way as not to trace the identity of a specific user; to maintain, operate and continuously improve services;
- C. functional: allow the website to remember the choices (for example, the user name) to provide a more personalized and optimized navigation; they are not essential for the operation of the site, but improve the quality and experience of navigation. If the user does not accept these Cookies, the operation of the website may be reduced and access to the contents of the website may be limited;
- C. profiling: they are used to create a user profile that is used to provide contextualized and customized advertising content in line with the preferences of the user during internet browsing. In any case, Youthstream creates these Cookies without being able to identify any specific user; they are stored on the user's device only with his consent;
- C. targeting: come from third-party advertisers; may be stored on the user's device and used by advertising networks, data exchange services, marketing analysis and other service providers; collect information about your browsing habits from many websites and online services in order to display relevant ads on websites and third-party services. Ad networks can share this information with advertisers through their network. The information collected using these cookies is used for contextualised and personalized advertising, managed by third parties and does not personally identify the user; they are stored on the user's device only with his consent.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=en_US.
Youthstream may or will have to update the Cookies Notice at any time and at its sole discretion. The update date will be available at the top of this page. All changes to the Cookies Notice will take effect from the moment of publication on the Web Site and will be considered accepted by the user if he continues to use the Web Site and Services after the aforementioned publication. The user is invited to frequently check this page for any changes.
Users may browse the Services without providing Personal Data (other than automatic Data, as defined below) or by limiting the aforementioned Personal Data. If the user chooses not to provide Personal Data or to limit its use, he may be limited in whole or in part in the use of all the operations of the Services.
5) Processing methods
Personal Data are processed with automated tools for the strictly time needed to achieve the purposes which they were collected for. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or false use and unauthorized access. Optional supply of data apart, from that specified for navigation data, are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may generate the impossibility to obtain what is requested.
The Services provided by Youthstream are not intended for minors under the age of 18.
Youthstream does not collect Personal Data from people under the age of 18 or below the applicable age limit in consideration of the national laws and regulations applicable to users (the "Age Limit").
If the user is below the Age Limit, he must not use the Service and must not provide any Personal Data to Youthstream. If you are a parent of a child below the Age Limit and you know that your child has provided Personal Data to Youthstream, you must contact Youthstream at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the user may request the exercise of his access, rectification, cancellation, and/or oppose the processing of Personal Data.
7) Data Retention and Archive
The user's Personal Data will be stored only for the time needed to ensure the correct provision of the Youthstream Services.
In case of cancellation, exclusion or revocation of the authorization for not using the user's account on the Web Site, the user Data will be archived for the minimum time required by administrative requirements, with the exclusion of any specific obligations related to the archive of accounting documentation or for reasons of public security. After this period, the Data may be transformed into anonymous form, in order not to allow - even indirectly - to identify the interested parties.
8) Right of withdrawal and cancellation of Personal Data
The user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of Personal Data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
At any time, the user has the right to request to Youthstream the cancellation or to block Data Processed breacking the applicable law and to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
All requests addressed to Youthstream by writing to: email@example.com.
9) Holder and manager of the processing
The Data Controller is
NV3A SAM / Youthstream OrganisationGildo Pastor Center - Bloc B - Etage 9
7, Rue du Gabian, 98000 Monaco, Monte Carlo
The Data Processor of Personal Data on behalf of the Company is the current President, domiciled for the assignment at the aforementioned registered office. The Data Processor is responsible for replying to the data subject in relation to the exercise of the rights indicated above; any request relating to Personal Data processed by Youthstream may therefore be addressed to the aforementioned Manager at the registered office of the Company, or by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of Managers is available at the Company and is knowable through a specific request formulated to the aforementioned e-mail address.
The update date will be available at the top of this page.
All changes to the Privacy Notice will affect the publication on the Web Site and will be deemed accepted by the user if he continues using the Web Site and Services.
The user is invited to frequently check this page for any changes.